Graphite India Limited is the pioneer in the field of manufacturing of large diameter Glass Fiber Reinforced Plastic (GRP) pipes, pipeline liners by continuous process in India. This venture was started in 1989 with Technical and financial collaboration of Veroc technology AS, Norway which was then known as Flowtite AS.
We have a state of art , totally computerized Plant with advance technology near Nashik ( on Mumbai – Nashik Highway) in Maharashtra. Graphite India has two complete manufacturing lines manufacturing pipes from 300 mm dia to 3000 mm dia.
Our Product Range covers:
|GRP Piping System
Diameter: From 300 mm to 3000mm
Pressure Class: Gravity to 25 kg/cm2
Stiffness Class:2500 N/m2 to 10000 N2 (Can be designed as required for the Project. We have supplied pipe with more than 20000N/m2 stiffness
Application: Pumping mains, cross country pipelines, gravity mains, in plant pipelines water, raw water , sewerage pipelines, industrial effluent disposal pipelines sea water intake & return pipelines - onshore & offshore
||GRP couplings as main pipe to pipe joint. We also supply lamination joints, flanges etc
||GRP bends, tees, reducers, diffusers , valve tees, etc
With our long & varied experience, we offer total pipeline solutions from design to commissioning of pipeline.
- Have manufactured over 1000 km of GRP pipe length
- Have executed projects on turnkey basis which are working satisfactorily for more than 16 years
- Supplied pipes for diverse applications such as water supply projects, sea water lines, power plants, sewerage disposal schemes, industrial effluent disposal pipelines
- Installations in various soil conditions in India as well overseas
- Highly experienced team for design, engineering, manufacturing & installation activities
- A separate team for project execution with installation which can undertake jobs on turnkey basis from pump house/ reservoir to discharge/ distribution.
- Two machines to cope up with fast delivery requirements of orders with different diameters